Ford to reveal all-new 2015 Mustang on December 5
DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co will unveil its next-generation 2015 Mustang, the first complete overhaul of the iconic pony car since 2005, on December 5, the second-largest U.S. automaker said on Tuesday.
The new Mustang, which marks its 50th anniversary next spring, gets a more modern design, a more nimble chassis and more efficient engines and transmissions intended to broaden the car's appeal outside its core American audience.
The company announced the timing of the preview in a description of a video posted on its Ford Mustang YouTube channel. A Ford spokesman confirmed the date. (here)
(Reporting by Deepa Seetharaman; editing by Andrew Hay)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients