Ford to reveal all-new 2015 Mustang on December 5
DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co will unveil its next-generation 2015 Mustang, the first complete overhaul of the iconic pony car since 2005, on December 5, the second-largest U.S. automaker said on Tuesday.
The new Mustang, which marks its 50th anniversary next spring, gets a more modern design, a more nimble chassis and more efficient engines and transmissions intended to broaden the car's appeal outside its core American audience.
The company announced the timing of the preview in a description of a video posted on its Ford Mustang YouTube channel. A Ford spokesman confirmed the date. (here)
(Reporting by Deepa Seetharaman; editing by Andrew Hay)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July