Ford to reveal all-new 2015 Mustang on December 5
DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co will unveil its next-generation 2015 Mustang, the first complete overhaul of the iconic pony car since 2005, on December 5, the second-largest U.S. automaker said on Tuesday.
The new Mustang, which marks its 50th anniversary next spring, gets a more modern design, a more nimble chassis and more efficient engines and transmissions intended to broaden the car's appeal outside its core American audience.
The company announced the timing of the preview in a description of a video posted on its Ford Mustang YouTube channel. A Ford spokesman confirmed the date. (here)
(Reporting by Deepa Seetharaman; editing by Andrew Hay)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials