Ford to reveal all-new 2015 Mustang on December 5
DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co will unveil its next-generation 2015 Mustang, the first complete overhaul of the iconic pony car since 2005, on December 5, the second-largest U.S. automaker said on Tuesday.
The new Mustang, which marks its 50th anniversary next spring, gets a more modern design, a more nimble chassis and more efficient engines and transmissions intended to broaden the car's appeal outside its core American audience.
The company announced the timing of the preview in a description of a video posted on its Ford Mustang YouTube channel. A Ford spokesman confirmed the date. (here)
(Reporting by Deepa Seetharaman; editing by Andrew Hay)
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- Stocks extend rally, S&P at new high as data signals growth
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament |