BRIEF-China Distance Education sees FY 2014 revenue $85.7 million to $90.7 million
Nov 20 (Reuters) - China Distance Education Holdings Ltd : * Reports financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 * Q4 revenue rose 61.7 percent to $27.1 million * Sees FY 2014 revenue $85.7 million to $90.7 million * Sees Q1 2014 revenue $15.8 million to $16.9 million * Sees FY 2014 revenue up about 20 to 27 percent * Sees Q1 2014 revenue up about 22 to 30 percent * Qtrly income per ads $0.266 * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border