Devon to buy GeoSouthern Eagle Ford assets for $6 billion
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Devon Energy Corp struck a deal to buy privately held GeoSouthern Energy's assets in the Eagle Ford shale region of south Texas for $6 billion in cash.
The company said on Wednesday that the assets it is picking up in the deal have current production of 53,000 barrels of oil equivalent (BOE) per day over 82,000 net acres.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |