Devon to buy GeoSouthern Eagle Ford assets for $6 billion
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Devon Energy Corp struck a deal to buy privately held GeoSouthern Energy's assets in the Eagle Ford shale region of south Texas for $6 billion in cash.
The company said on Wednesday that the assets it is picking up in the deal have current production of 53,000 barrels of oil equivalent (BOE) per day over 82,000 net acres.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ