Immofinanz buys 1,185 Berlin flats for 50 mln eur
VIENNA Nov 20 (Reuters) - Austrian property group Immofinanz has bought another 1,185 flats in Germany for 50 million euros ($68 million) in preparation for a listing or spin-off of its Buwog unit.
The apartments are in and around Berlin and bring Buwog's total to 8,430 units in Germany and 27,100 in Austria, Immofinanz said in a statement on Wednesday.
Immofinanz aims to have at least 15,000 to 20,000 housing units in Germany before listing Buwog on the Frankfurt stock exchange next year. ($1 = 0.7394 euros) (Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; editing by Michael Shields)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say