Immofinanz buys 1,185 Berlin flats for 50 mln eur
VIENNA Nov 20 (Reuters) - Austrian property group Immofinanz has bought another 1,185 flats in Germany for 50 million euros ($68 million) in preparation for a listing or spin-off of its Buwog unit.
The apartments are in and around Berlin and bring Buwog's total to 8,430 units in Germany and 27,100 in Austria, Immofinanz said in a statement on Wednesday.
Immofinanz aims to have at least 15,000 to 20,000 housing units in Germany before listing Buwog on the Frankfurt stock exchange next year. ($1 = 0.7394 euros) (Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; editing by Michael Shields)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- D'Souza gets community confinement for election law violation
- Three killed, including shooter, at UPS facility in Alabama
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York