Hutchison Port, Noble at one-week high in flat Singapore market
SINGAPORE Nov 20 (Reuters) - Singapore shares edged down on Wednesday, led by Wilmar International Ltd, but Hutchison Port and Noble Group provided support to the market.
Hutchison Port units and Noble shares both hit their one-week highs, with Hutchison rising as much as 2.1 percent and Noble as much as 2.3 percent.
The benchmark Straits Times Index eased 0.1 percent to 3,188.8 by 0620 GMT, while the MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan fell 0.4 percent.
CapitaLand Ltd fell 1.3 percent ahead of a trading halt. The company said it plans to sell a third of its interest in Australand Property Group.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data