PHILIPPINES PRESS-Coca-Cola Femsa buys San Miguel assets
Mexican firm Coca-Cola Femsa has acquired a non-alcoholic beverage facility, warehouse and real estate property in a southern Philippine province from San Miguel Corp to increase production capacity, Manila Standard reported on Wednesday.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note