PHILIPPINES PRESS-Coca-Cola Femsa buys San Miguel assets
Mexican firm Coca-Cola Femsa has acquired a non-alcoholic beverage facility, warehouse and real estate property in a southern Philippine province from San Miguel Corp to increase production capacity, Manila Standard reported on Wednesday.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food