Yum Brands to combine US, int'l business units
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Yum Brands Inc said it would combine the U.S. and international divisions of KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell as part of a reorganization.
Yum Restaurants' China and India units will remain separate divisions given their "strategic importance and enormous growth potential", the company said.
The reorganization will be effective from Jan. 1, 2014.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution, dollar firms vs yen