Activist retains advisors in push for change at Darden Restaurants
Nov 21 (Reuters) - Activist investor group Barington Capital Group said on Thursday it is working with investment bank Houlihan Lokey as it attempts to push for change at restaurant chain Darden Restaurants Inc.
Barington, which leads a group of shareholders that own a combined 2 percent stake in the Olive Garden and Red Lobster parent, also said it is working with proxy solicitation firm MacKenzie Partners.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions