ECB monetary policy must not offer false stimulus-German Fin Min
BERLIN Nov 21 (Reuters) - German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said on Thursday the European Central Bank's monetary policy must not offer false stimulus and cannot be the only way out of the euro zone crisis.
At an event with the insurance industry, he said supervisory conditions for insurers must be adjusted for a phase of lower interest rates and that the next German government will push at an EU level for steps to help insurers meet their obligations.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee