Saint-Gobain to propose renewing CEO's term
PARIS Nov 21 (Reuters) - France's Saint-Gobain will propose renewing Chief Executive Pierre-Andre de Chalendar's term at its annual shareholder meeting next year, it said on Thursday.
"The board of Saint-Gobain...today decided to propose the renewal, for four years, of Pierre-Andre de Chalendar's term," the company said in a statement.
Chalendar has been CEO since 2007 and in 2010 took on the combined role of chairman and CEO. The company said it aimed to renew his term in both roles. (Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation