Serbia markets five-year US dollar bond
LONDON, Nov 21 (IFR) - The Republic of Serbia has begun bookbuilding for a new benchmark-sized five-year US dollar bond, according to a lead.
Initial price thoughts are at a yield of 6.25% area. The 144A/Reg S bond is expected to launch and price later on Thursday.
Serbia is rated B1/BB-/BB-. Citigroup and Deutsche Bank are the lead managers. (Reporting by Sudip Roy, editing by Anil Mayre)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data