New York City 2015 budget gap eliminated - Mayor Bloomberg
NEW YORK Nov 21 (Reuters) - New York City has eliminated the $2.2 billion shortfall that it had previously forecast for next year's budget, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said on Thursday.
The balanced fiscal 2015 budget would leave incoming mayor Bill de Blasio, who takes office in January, with more room to maneuver during his first year.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound