New York City 2015 budget gap eliminated - Mayor Bloomberg
NEW YORK Nov 21 (Reuters) - New York City has eliminated the $2.2 billion shortfall that it had previously forecast for next year's budget, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said on Thursday.
The balanced fiscal 2015 budget would leave incoming mayor Bill de Blasio, who takes office in January, with more room to maneuver during his first year.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness