WPP CEO sees 2014 organic growth over 3 percent
BARCELONA Nov 21 (Reuters) - WPP, the world's largest advertising company, expects to post organic revenue growth in 2014 of above 3 percent, Chief Executive Martin Sorrell said on Thursday.
Speaking at a Morgan Stanley investor conference in Barcelona, Sorrell said trading was tough but manageable, with clients still very focused on cost and the bottom line.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit