Aker Solutions sells well intervention business in $654 mln deal
OSLO Nov 22 (Reuters) - Oil services firm Aker Solutions has agreed to sell its well intervention business to Swedish private equity firm EQT for an enterprise value of 4 billion crowns ($654.31 million), it said on Friday.
Aker Solutions will book a gain before any earn-out of between 1.8 billion and 1.9 billion crowns from the deal, which is predominantly structured as a share sale, it added.
"The agreement includes an earn-out provision where Aker Solutions will receive 25 percent of any internal rate of return exceeding 12 percent a year on EQT's equity investment," Aker Solutions said. ($1 = 6.1134 Norwegian krones) (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown