Ann reports 7 percent rise in quarterly sales
Nov 22 (Reuters) - Ann Inc posted a 7 percent rise in third-quarter sales as more customers visited its LOFT women's apparel stores.
Net income rose to $41.2 million, or 89 cents per share, from $40.7 million, or 84 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $657.5 million in the quarter ended Nov. 2. Same-store sales increased 3.7 percent. (Reporting By Aditi Shrivastava and Maria Ajit Thomas in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales