Credit Agricole sells 4.68 pct stake in Eurazeo
PARIS Nov 22 (Reuters) - Credit Agricole said on Friday it had sold a 4.68 percent stake in investment fund Eurazeo for 173.92 million euros ($234.12 million) through a private placement.
Credit Agricole said the placement of the 3.2 million shares left it with a 13.57 percent stake in Eurazeo. ($1 = 0.7429 euros) (Reporting by Natalie Huet; editing by Blaise Robinson)
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report