Credit Agricole sells 4.68 pct stake in Eurazeo
PARIS Nov 22 (Reuters) - Credit Agricole said on Friday it had sold a 4.68 percent stake in investment fund Eurazeo for 173.92 million euros ($234.12 million) through a private placement.
Credit Agricole said the placement of the 3.2 million shares left it with a 13.57 percent stake in Eurazeo. ($1 = 0.7429 euros) (Reporting by Natalie Huet; editing by Blaise Robinson)
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police