Credit Agricole sells 4.68 pct stake in Eurazeo
PARIS Nov 22 (Reuters) - Credit Agricole said on Friday it had sold a 4.68 percent stake in investment fund Eurazeo for 173.92 million euros ($234.12 million) through a private placement.
Credit Agricole said the placement of the 3.2 million shares left it with a 13.57 percent stake in Eurazeo. ($1 = 0.7429 euros) (Reporting by Natalie Huet; editing by Blaise Robinson)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds