UPDATE 1-Mexico's Pemex says October crude output was highest in 8 months
MEXICO CITY Nov 22 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly, Pemex, said on Friday it produced 2.54 million barrels per day (bpd) of crude in October, the highest output since February and an increase of 0.7 percent from September.
Pemex exported an average of 1.193 million bpd of crude oil in October, virtually unchanged from September shipments, the company added.
Mexico is a top oil exporter to the United States, but has to import nearly half of its gasoline due to a lack of domestic refining capacity.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee