RPT-Fitch rates Serbia's USD1bn 2018 bond 'BB-'
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
Nov 25 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has assigned Serbia's USD1bn Eurobond, due 3 December 2018, a 'BB-' rating. The Eurobond has a coupon rate of 5.875%.
The rating is in line with Serbia's Long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating, which has a Negative Outlook.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |