RPT-Fitch rates Serbia's USD1bn 2018 bond 'BB-'
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
Nov 25 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has assigned Serbia's USD1bn Eurobond, due 3 December 2018, a 'BB-' rating. The Eurobond has a coupon rate of 5.875%.
The rating is in line with Serbia's Long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating, which has a Negative Outlook.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients