RPT-Fitch rates Serbia's USD1bn 2018 bond 'BB-'
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
Nov 25 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has assigned Serbia's USD1bn Eurobond, due 3 December 2018, a 'BB-' rating. The Eurobond has a coupon rate of 5.875%.
The rating is in line with Serbia's Long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating, which has a Negative Outlook.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Defeated nationalist leader says Scots 'tricked' out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |