Spain to issue up to 4.5 bln euros T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID Nov 25 (Reuters) - Spain will issue between 3.5 billion and 4.5 billion euros ($4.73 billion-$6.09 billion) in 3-month and 9-month T-bills on Tuesday, the Treasury said on Monday.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Europe subdued, Russia shares tumble on new sanctions
- Fighting complicates Ukraine crash probe, U.S., EU prepare Russia sanctions |