UPDATE 2-Mexico jobless rate dips in October in sign of recovery
MEXICO CITY, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's unemployment rate fell in October, the national statistics agency said on Monday, in sign that a nascent economic recovery was holding up at the start of the fourth quarter. Latin America's No. 2 economy rebounded in the third quarter after contracting for the first time in four years during the second quarter. Oct Sept Oct 2012 Jobless rate s/a 4.91 4.97 4.93 Jobless rate 5.01 5.29 5.04
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales