UPDATE 2-Mexico jobless rate dips in October in sign of recovery
MEXICO CITY, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's unemployment rate fell in October, the national statistics agency said on Monday, in sign that a nascent economic recovery was holding up at the start of the fourth quarter. Latin America's No. 2 economy rebounded in the third quarter after contracting for the first time in four years during the second quarter. Oct Sept Oct 2012 Jobless rate s/a 4.91 4.97 4.93 Jobless rate 5.01 5.29 5.04
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut