Venezuela economy grew 1.1 pct in Q3 from year earlier -central bank
CARACAS Nov 26 (Reuters) - Venezuela's economy grew 1.1 percent in the third quarter compared with the same period a year earlier, the central bank said on Tuesday.
The OPEC nation's current account surplus grew in the third quarter to $4.1 billion from $2.3 billion in the same period a year earlier, while the capital and financial account deficit widened to $4.6 billion from $4.4 billion.
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold