Venezuela economy grew 1.1 pct in Q3 from year earlier -central bank
CARACAS Nov 26 (Reuters) - Venezuela's economy grew 1.1 percent in the third quarter compared with the same period a year earlier, the central bank said on Tuesday.
The OPEC nation's current account surplus grew in the third quarter to $4.1 billion from $2.3 billion in the same period a year earlier, while the capital and financial account deficit widened to $4.6 billion from $4.4 billion.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'