Venezuela economy grew 1.1 pct in Q3 from year earlier -central bank
CARACAS Nov 26 (Reuters) - Venezuela's economy grew 1.1 percent in the third quarter compared with the same period a year earlier, the central bank said on Tuesday.
The OPEC nation's current account surplus grew in the third quarter to $4.1 billion from $2.3 billion in the same period a year earlier, while the capital and financial account deficit widened to $4.6 billion from $4.4 billion.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source