BRIEF-Accor shares open down after new CEO bazin unveils strategy plan
PARIS Nov 27 (Reuters) - Accor SA : * Shares open down 4.6 percent after new CEO bazin unveils strategy plan
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead