S&P affirms Belize at 'B-/B', outlook is stable
Nov 27 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Wednesday affirmed the B-minus/single-B foreign and local currency long- and short-term ratings on Belize.
The rating outlook is stable.
S&P said the ratings reflect the country's lingering high government debt and interest burden, and the vulnerability of its external debt service to external or fiscal shocks.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |