STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil corporate delinquencies soar in October, Serasa says
Corporate delinquencies in Brazil, from default in bank loans to unpaid utility bills, rose in October at the fastest monthly pace in a year, credit research company Serasa Experian said on Wednesday. Delinquencies by small-, mid- and large-sized firms rose 13.3 percent last month, compared with September, Serasa said.
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act