Vossloh shares to be placed at 68 eur each - source
FRANKFURT Nov 27 (Reuters) - Shares in Vossloh AG , a German maker of trains and rail technology, will be offered at 68 euros each, a person familiar with the transaction told Reuters on Wednesday.
The founding family behind Vossloh said on Tuesday it would sell a 22 percent stake in the company on the open market to diversify its investments. (Reporting by Alexander Huebner; Writing by Victoria Bryan; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Huge blaze out of control in Tripoli battle as Libya slides into chaos |