Brazil bank lending rises 0.5 pct in October
SAO PAULO Nov 28 (Reuters) - Outstanding loans in Brazil's banking system rose 0.5 percent in October from the prior month, the central bank said in a report on Thursday.
Loans in arrears for 90 days or more, the industry's benchmark gauge for credit delinquencies, fell from the previous month to 5.0 percent, the report said.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey