Ivory Coast to issue $1.67 bln of debt on regional market in 2014
ABIDJAN Nov 28 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast plans to issue sovereign debt worth around $1.67 billion on the West African regional market next year, its treasury director said, as it seeks to tap into growing investor confidence to fund post-war reconstruction.
"The 2014 objective won't be very far off that of 2013, which is 806 billion CFA francs ($1.67 billion). These resources raised through bond issuance and will go to investment projects," Adama Kone told Reuters on Thursday. ($1 = 483.2270 CFA francs) (Reporting by Ange Aboa; Writing by Joe Bavier; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- Scots spurn independence but impatient for new powers |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Yamal, Russia's gas megaplan, becomes symbol of sanctions defiance