Ivory Coast to issue $1.67 bln of debt on regional market in 2014
ABIDJAN Nov 28 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast plans to issue sovereign debt worth around $1.67 billion on the West African regional market next year, its treasury director said, as it seeks to tap into growing investor confidence to fund post-war reconstruction.
"The 2014 objective won't be very far off that of 2013, which is 806 billion CFA francs ($1.67 billion). These resources raised through bond issuance and will go to investment projects," Adama Kone told Reuters on Thursday. ($1 = 483.2270 CFA francs) (Reporting by Ange Aboa; Writing by Joe Bavier; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |