PHILIPPINES PRESS-Manila suspends processing of Kingking mine permit - Standard Today
The Philippines' mining industry regulator has suspended the processing of the permit sought by Toronto-listed St. Augustine Gold and Copper Ltd to operate the Kingking mine in Compostela Valley, Manila Standard Today reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking