PHILIPPINES PRESS-Manila suspends processing of Kingking mine permit - Standard Today
The Philippines' mining industry regulator has suspended the processing of the permit sought by Toronto-listed St. Augustine Gold and Copper Ltd to operate the Kingking mine in Compostela Valley, Manila Standard Today reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |