Colombia sets 2014 inflation target at between 2-4 pct
BOGOTA Nov 29 (Reuters) - Colombia maintained its inflation target for 2014 at the same 2 to 4 percent level set for this year with 3 percent the most desired level, central bank chief Jose Dario Uribe said on Friday after the monthly monetary policy meeting. (Reporting by Helen Murphy)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine