TEXT-S&P: China Ratings Affirmed At 'AA-/A-1+'; Outlook Stable
* China's robust growth prospects, strong net external asset position, and modest government indebtedness are key supporting factors for the government's creditworthiness.
* These strengths offset weaknesses related to China's low middle-income economy, restricted information flows, and continued reliance on direct administrative tools to manage the economy.
* We are affirming our sovereign credit rating on China at 'AA-/A-1+'. In line with this, we are affirming our Greater China regional scale rating at 'cnAAA/cnA-1+'.
* The stable outlook on the global scale long-term rating reflects our view that economic and political developments in the next two to three years are likely to support the rating.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |