S&P affirms Republic of Macedonia ratings, outlook stable
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Friday affirmed the Republic of Macedonia's BB-minus/single-B ratings. The outlook is stable.
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll