Batista's iron ore miner MMX reports a Q3 loss of 1.21 bln reais
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Nov 29 (Reuters) - MMX Mineração e Metálicos SA, the Brazilian iron ore miner controlled by tycoon Eike Batista, said on Friday that it recorded a third-quarter net loss of 1.21 bln reais.
The loss compares with a 100.6 million real loss in the same period a year earlier.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions