PHILIPPINES PRESS-Aviation upgrade by US agency delayed - Inquirer
Philippine airline operators will have to wait longer before being allowed to expand in the United States as a widely-expected aviation upgrade for the country by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration will be delayed, the Philippine Daily Inquirer reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Hamas defends Gaza ambush blamed for ending ceasefire |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight