Mozambique Airlines says flight carrying 34 missing over Namibia
JOHANNESBURG Nov 30 (Reuters) - A Mozambique Airlines flight carrying 34 people en route to Angola went missing on Friday over northern Namibia, the airline said in a statement.
Flight TM 470 from Maputo was bound for the Angolan capital of Luanda with 28 passengers and six crew members on board, the airline said on Saturday.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's racist remarks dim Republican support
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |