Scottish police say at least one dead after helicopter crashes into pub
LONDON Nov 30 (Reuters) - One person has been confirmed dead after a police helicopter crashed into a busy Scottish pub and the death toll is expected to rise, police said on Saturday.
The helicopter crashed into the roof of the Clutha pub in Glasgow at 10:25 on Friday night.
"I can also confirm one fatality. We expect that number to increase over the coming hours," Stephen House, chief constable of Police Scotland told reporters.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |