Scotland says could be fatalities in helicopter pub crash
LONDON Nov 30 (Reuters) - Scotland's First Minister Alex Salmond said on Friday that people should prepare for the likelihood of fatalities after a police helicopter crashed into a busy pub in Glasgow.
"Given an incident of this scale we must all prepare ourselves for the likelihood of fatalities," Salmond said, adding that a full rescue operation was under way. (Reporting by Guy Faulconbridge; Editing by Bill Trott)
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry