India's Videocon to seek shareholder nod to raise up to $800 mln
MUMBAI Nov 30 (Reuters) - India's diversified Videocon Industries proposes to seek shareholder approval to raise up to 50 billion rupees ($800 million), the company said on Saturday.
The funds could be raised through various means, such as the issue of shares or foreign currency convertible bonds, the company told the stock exchange in a statement. ($1=62.4900 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials