India's Videocon to seek shareholder nod to raise up to $800 mln
MUMBAI Nov 30 (Reuters) - India's diversified Videocon Industries proposes to seek shareholder approval to raise up to 50 billion rupees ($800 million), the company said on Saturday.
The funds could be raised through various means, such as the issue of shares or foreign currency convertible bonds, the company told the stock exchange in a statement. ($1=62.4900 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Missouri suburb braces for more racial unrest but calm prevails
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another