India's Videocon to seek shareholder nod to raise up to $800 mln
MUMBAI Nov 30 (Reuters) - India's diversified Videocon Industries proposes to seek shareholder approval to raise up to 50 billion rupees ($800 million), the company said on Saturday.
The funds could be raised through various means, such as the issue of shares or foreign currency convertible bonds, the company told the stock exchange in a statement. ($1=62.4900 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |