Barclays tests investor interest for euro CoCo
LONDON, Dec 2 (IFR) - Barclays Bank Plc is testing investor interest on its first euro-denominated contingent capital instrument at low to mid 8% area, according to a market source.
Barclays is sole bookrunner. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas, Commerzbank, Credit Agricole CIB, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley are joint-lead managers, no books, on the transaction that will be a perpetual callable after seven years. The bond is expected to be priced during Tuesday's business.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |