Deutsche Boerse, Bank of China tout offshore renminbi market
FRANKFURT Dec 2 (Reuters) - Deutsche Boerse on Monday unveiled a strategic cooperation agreement with Bank of China , the country's fourth-biggest lender.
As part of the cooperation, the two companies plan to jointly promote the development of the offshore renminbi market in Europe, Deutsche Boerse said in a statement.
The pact should also enhance Bank of China's access to European capital markets, it added.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source