Dow Chemical lists commodity chemicals businesses for sale
Dec 2 (Reuters) - Dow Chemical Co identified the commodity chemicals businesses it would sell or spin off as part of a plan to sell assets worth $3 billion to $4 billion.
Dow, which has been looking to shed businesses exposed to commodity price swings, said these assets represent up to $5 billion of total annual revenue.
The assets identified include the company's chlorine and epoxy businesses and some brine and energy assets.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials