DoubleLine Total Return Bond has sixth month of outflows - Morningstar
NEW YORK Dec 2 (Reuters) - Jeffrey Gundlach's DoubleLine Total Return Bond Fund had $811.2 million in outflows in November, marking the sixth straight month of withdrawals from the fund, data from Morningstar showed on Monday.
The Los-Angeles-based DoubleLine Capital LP had $823.1 million in outflows across all its U.S. mutual funds in November, also marking the sixth straight month of outflows from the funds, the data showed.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions