Hilton to raise as much as $2.37 bln in IPO
Dec 2 (Reuters) - Hotel operator Hilton Worldwide Inc, owned by private equity firm Blackstone Group LP, said it would raise as much as $2.37 billion from an initial public offering of its shares.
Hilton said it expected to price the offering of 112.8 million shares at between $18 and $21 per share, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday. ()
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia