BOUYGUES : Monthly disclosure of the total number of shares and voting rights
2 December 2013
Monthly disclosure of the total number of shares and voting rights
Article 223 16 of the AMF General Regulation
|30 November 2013||319,255,614||459,080,155||459,037,155|
1In accordance with Article 223 11 of the AMF General Regulation, this number is calculated on the basis of all the shares to which voting rights are attached, including shares for which voting rights have been suspended.
2For information purposes only, this number has been calculated net of the shares for which voting rights have been suspended.
The information is also available in the "Regulated Information" section of the Bouygues website:
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: BOUYGUES via Globenewswire
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions