SINGAPORE PRESS-Innopac strikes deal to enter China's natural gas market - Business Times
Investment and telecommunications services firm Innopac Holdings Ltd has moved into China's natural gas market, after a false start in 2011.
It announced that it had entered into a conditional sale and purchase agreement on Friday with Rubic Prize for the acquisition of 45 million ordinary shares of Extera - representing 81.82 percent of the investment holding company's issued and paid-up share capital - for S$17.1 million ($13.6 million).
For a company statement, click:
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 1.2536 Singapore dollars) (Compiled by Anshuman Daga; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds