Kuwait Airways agrees to buy 25 new Airbus jets and lease 12 more
KUWAIT Dec 2 (Reuters) - Kuwait Airways said on Monday it had signed a contract with Airbus to buy 25 new aircraft and lease 12 other new planes.
"The company will start to receive the new planes starting from the second quarter of 2014," the airline said in a statement.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data