Lemminkainen to pay $65 mln in total for asphalt price fixing
HELSINKI Dec 2 (Reuters) - Finnish construction group Lemminkainen said its share of damages for fixing asphalt prices would total 48 million euros ($65 million), including interest and expenses.
Helsinki district court last week said Lemminkainen must pay local authorities 34 million euros plus interest for being the leader of the nationwide cartel that operated in the period 1994-2002.
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |