US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall Street opens flat ahead of data
NEW YORK Dec 2 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed at the open on Monday, in the wake of eight straight weeks of gains and ahead of data which could provide some clues on the strength of the economy.
The Dow Jones industrial average fell 10.92 points or 0.07 percent, to 16,075.49, the S&P 500 gained 1.24 points or 0.07 percent, to 1,807.05 and the Nasdaq Composite added 5.296 points or 0.13 percent, to 4,065.183.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N