CORRECTED-NCR to buy mobile banking technology firm for $1.65 bln
(Corrects headline and paragraph 1 to say that Digital Insight is a provider of mobile banking technology, not a mobile banking company)
Dec 2 (Reuters) - ATM maker NCR Corp said it would buy Digital Insight Corp, a provider of online and mobile banking technology, from private equity firm Thoma Bravo LLC for $1.65 billion to boost its financial services business.
Digital Insight was bought by Thoma Bravo from Intuit Inc in August for about $1 billion. (link.reuters.com/pef25v)
NCR's acquisition of Digital Insight is expected to close in the first quarter of 2014.
NCR also said it completed the acquisition of Alaric Systems Ltd, a provider of secure transaction switching and fraud prevention software, for about $84 million.
The company said it expects the two transactions to add to adjusted earnings per share in 2014. (Reporting by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey