UPDATE 1-Thoma Bravo sells Digital Insight to NCR for $1.65 bln
Dec 2 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Thoma Bravo LLC said it sold mobile banking company Digital Insight to ATM maker NCR Corp for $1.65 billion after owning the company for about four months.
Digital Insight, formerly Intuit Financial Services, was acquired by Thoma Bravo in August 2013 for $1.025 billion, the private equity firm said on Monday.
Intuit bought Digital Insight, which was founded in 1995, for $1.35 billion in 2007.
The sale is expected to close in the first quarter of 2014.
Kirkland & Ellis LLP served as legal advisor to Thoma Bravo.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data