Norway's Ormen Lange gas field suffers outage
OSLO Dec 2 (Reuters) - The plant processing gas from Royal Dutch Shell's giant Ormen Lange field suffered an unexpected outage on Monday morning because of bad weather, its operator told the Nordic power bourse.
Ormen Lange feeds the 70-million-cubic-metre Langeled pipeline, Britain's main gas import route.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |